OpSolve LLC is a leading provider of billing and Managed Technical Services for energy companies across North America.
Job Description and Qualifications
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Execution of daily operations procedures, including processing inbound and outbound Electronic Data Interchange (EDI).
- Develop, implement, and maintain/improve operational reporting and timely management of exceptions.
- Identify, research, and resolve new and emerging issues and provide direction to the development team to optimize operational processes.
- Ensure successful completion of all operational jobs and processes daily.
- Other operational, data analysis and reporting duties as assigned.
- Support the development of and assist in the implementation of automated systems operations strategies and initiatives including FTP data push/pull, job processing, exception management, and reporting.
- Understand, utilize, and maximize available technologies. Work within and across multiple systems; understand how information inputs impact systems and business decisions.
- Act as business/system analyst for Operations; system types including, but not limited to:
- Enrollment Processing
- Financial and Business Reporting
- Q/A testing of the Customer Information System (READiTM) to ensure that system changes support/enhance/do not adversely affect established processes.
- Represent OpSolve in Q/A testing as it relates to trading partner data interchange.
- Assist with issue resolution and system development/improvement projects.
- Other operational and analytical activities as assigned
Process Development / Improvement
- Participate in the continuous process improvements cross-functionally within OpSolve to facilitate cost reduction and/or improved efficiencies.
- Identify gaps and inefficiencies in existing operational processes.
- Assist in the development of system process and procedure documents, including notification of policy changes and training documents.
- Serve as bridge between Operations & Application Development as it relates to business needs, technical capabilities and enhancements.
Problem Solving/Decision Making
- Subject matter expert to provide support to correctly assess severity, priority, and handling of issues and exceptions. Serve as a resource to help facilitate analysis, correction, and resolution of transaction errors as a result of electronic communication between applications, interfaces, or manual inputs of data.
- Perform problem resolution and analysis on repetitive issues.
- Act as a liaison between external and internal customers (both business and IT) in support, resolution and documentation of EDI TP Enablement. Communicate guidelines, workarounds, and solutions for identified problems or issues.
- Identify problems, systematically gather information, sort through complex issues, seek input from others, address root causes; make difficult decisions and communicate effectively with internal and cross-functional teams.
- Employ the most efficient way to gather information and is able to interpret and summarize the results.
- College Degree
- 3+ years of experience in EDI and financial data (billing, payments, adjustments, etc.)
- Knowledge of EDI concepts & terminology
- Basic SQL skills
- Proficient in Excel
- System/Technical training preferred
- Proven ability to manage complex business issues, projects and strategies (across functions)
- Customer service orientation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to function well independently and within a team environment
Primary Location: US-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Job Function: System Operations
Job Type: Experienced