OpSolve, LLC – Pittsburgh, PA
Job Code: P0217JD01
Job Description: OpSolve, LLC is a results-driven organization with expertise in both the energy industry and advanced customer information systems. We are a highly-motivated team of professionals focused on producing and supporting leading-edge industry solutions for our clients. We value honesty, integrity, innovation, creativity and results.
OpSolve is looking for a qualified candidate for Software Developer role.
Responsibilities: Collaborate with business users, clients or vendors to gather business requirements; document technical details; design and develop code modules. Assist in testing and deployment. Provide technical support to existing systems.
- Associate/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of IT experience.
- Strong application and interface design and development skills using Visual Studio .Net, SQL server, SSIS, SSRS.
- Excellent data analysis and database development skills preferably using SQL Server.
- Moderate experience with report development.
- Willing to adapt to new technologies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong team player, takes ownership and responsibility of systems/processes.
- Able to adapt to fast-paced environment and changing priorities.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Required license or certification: US Citizenship or US Green Card